A small tool for looking up kanji signs and there meaning.
A small kanji look up tool, where you can search for kanji
signs with either a kanji sign, the meaning of a sign, how many
storkes the sign has, with a Radical or with the "On" or "Kun"
reading of a kanji sign.
It also has the Hiragana and Katakana signs.
- No installation required.
- Only requirement is that you have .net installed (ver 2.0 or newer),
and you need to install support for japanese language.
- Works in Windows XP (sp2 or newer), Vista and Windows7.
- Coded in C#
If you have any comments or questions, please post them in
the Discussions section, tell me what you think, I'll be glad to
hear from you.
If you like this tool, please try some of my other tools:
• Windows Product Key Finder http://www.codeplex.com/wpkf
• TransparentAV(Audio/Video) http://www.codeplex.com/TransparentAV
• Seeqpod Search http://www.codeplex.com/seeqpodsearch
• Kanji Search http://www.codeplex.com/kanjisearch
• YAFAHM http://www.codeplex.com/YAFAHM
• Shutdown http://www.codeplex.com/Shutdown
• Computer ID http://www.codeplex.com/computerid
• GizmoRSS http://www.codeplex.com/gizmorss
• Startup Helper http://www.codeplex.com/startuphelper
• svchost viewer http://www.codeplex.com/svchostviewer
• WCamTimeLapse http://wcamtimelapse.codeplex.com/
• WKey Disabler http://wkeydisabler.codeplex.com